Accurate Computer is owned and operated by Gary Iosua. In 1998, Gary sought out additional education to understand the intricacies and idiosyncrasies involved in fixing the computers at his place of business. He obtained his Microsoft Professional Certification in 1999 and continued on to become a (MCSE) Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer in 2000. Since then, he has successfully focused his work on computer repair and networking for home clients and businesses. He is excited to work for you at Accurate Computer’s new location in Wakefield!
Gary enjoys the challenge of bringing a computer ‘back to life’ and the satisfaction involved with it. He takes pride in his success rate in retrieving data that has seemingly been lost into a black hole. His ultimate goal is for his customers to be happy when their computer is fixed or the network is up and running.
Gary has 19 years of experience focusing on:
- Small to mid-sized businesses and home clients, performing anything from major virus removal to complete network setups, including wiring and testing network cables
- Recovering Lost Data
- Operating systems consist of Windows 98 through Windows 8 – all versions
- Setup and configure wireless networks, routers, switches, as well as wireless peripherals
- Implementing back up strategies
- Supporting many software packages
- Mac Repair
Here’s his official certification and OS background information:
Microsoft Professional Certified, ID #1635307 (MCP, MCSE)
MS-DOS 6.22, Microsoft Windows 3.1, Windows for Workgroups 3.11, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000 Professional, 2000 Server, 2000 Advanced Server, Windows NT Workstation 4.0, Windows NT Server 4.0 , Windows Server 2003 and 2008, XP Pro, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and 10
On a personal note, when Gary is not in front of a computer you might find him riding his Harley, flying his ultralight plane, scuba diving, snowmobiling or boating on Lake Winnipesaukee.